Nike Football Combine-Notify Me

2015CombineHeader1Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Nike Football Combines. We open up registration for each combine six weeks before each combine date. Please leave your email for the combine you’d like to attend. The moment registration opens, we will email you the link to register. Leave your email in the below form.

Please submit your email address. We will email you when registration opens for your NIKE Football Combine of interest.

Month of Birth (required)

Day of Birth (required)

Year of Birth (required)

Your Email (required)

NIKE Football Combine Choice (required)

Updated: January 27, 2014

54 Comments

1. Prosper

April 4, 2015 at 1:28 am

Will there be one in PA or NJ ???

2. Ihmir marsette

February 19, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Is the combine closed in new jersey

March 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Yes it is.

• Tyler Shattuck

March 10, 2015 at 8:03 pm

does it matter when you graduated to be able to participate in the combine?

March 17, 2015 at 2:39 pm

We only take graduating classes of 2016, 2017 and 2018 for the HS events.

• Tyler

March 20, 2015 at 1:29 pm

is there a combine for people who graduated high school already?

March 20, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I’m not sure. I know that we do not hold any of those. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

3. jihad hubbard

February 8, 2015 at 10:15 am

I didnt get an email

February 8, 2015 at 10:35 am

Please send Bob@studentsports.com an email with your name, whether you are in high school or middle school, the date and location of the combine and he can help you out.

4. C DuBose

February 8, 2015 at 7:19 am

I received notification to register but it says capacity is full but the site still says registration is open and accepts request to be notified. Is the Atlanta combine still open?

February 8, 2015 at 10:39 am

I’m so sorry to say that the Atlanta combine filled up in less than 18 hours. There will be an opportunity for HIGH SCHOOL athlete only to come as walk ups that day at around 12 or 12:30pm and register after all pre-registered athletes have checked in. There is no guarantee that we can take all walk up athletes due to time, insurance and space constraints but chances are good to get in and test. Again, our apologies about not having any spaces left for this combine. We will not be taking an middle school athletes as walk ups, unfortunately.

• Karen Linder

February 8, 2015 at 2:32 pm

I received notification about registration and immediately tried to register my son. However the link only ever showed me directions, and the link would never allow me to register. Now the camp is full, and I am not happy…….. I was using a desk top computer, not a mobile device either. I emailed Bob and he replied but was no help at all…..

5. Clem DeMatto

February 8, 2015 at 7:13 am

Hello, Is the Atlanta combine already at capacity?

February 8, 2015 at 10:39 am

• pedro camacho

February 8, 2015 at 11:04 am

can you please check if I’m on the camp.

6. Tarik Adams

February 8, 2015 at 2:07 am

We was told to register on Feb 8 for Atlanta March Combine but at 4 am February 8, registration is showing capacity full. Is there a computer problem? Am I here to early? Is registration open yet?

February 8, 2015 at 10:42 am

7. pedro camacho

February 7, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Am I in the list because I think my parents did it wrong my email is Pedrocamacho_24@hotmail.com

February 8, 2015 at 10:45 am

Please send bob@studentsports.com an email with your name, high school or middle school and which combine location and date you want to attend and ask a specific question. Are you wanting to see if you are registered for a combine? He’ll need that information to help you out. Good luck.

8. Quasean Rainge

February 7, 2015 at 6:51 pm

It says I’m in and I have a opportunity to clear my spot. But I haven’t received a acception email yet

February 8, 2015 at 10:47 am

Please email bob@studentsports.com with your name, high school or middle school and the combine you wanting him to attend (date and location please) as well as your specific question about registration. He can help you out.

9. Karen LInder

February 7, 2015 at 7:53 am

I recieved the e mail about registering, however the link does not pull up anything except the location and directions.

February 8, 2015 at 10:51 am

10. Karen LInder

February 7, 2015 at 7:52 am

I signed up to be notified when registration begins, and recieved an e mail today. However, I can not seem to get the registration page to open. Only shows me a link to directions and the time and venue.

February 8, 2015 at 10:51 am

11. Jaylen Phillips

January 20, 2015 at 3:39 pm

When will the Atlanta sparq comine open up for registration?

January 21, 2015 at 9:53 am

As is stated on the combine page, (http://www.studentsports.com/football/nikecombines/) each event will open up 6 weeks before the date of the event. Leave your email here and we’ll be sure to email you the minute that registration goes live. Thanks for the note.

12. Erika Williams

January 13, 2015 at 5:19 pm

My son attends school in North Carolina. Can we sign up for the Atlanta combine when it opens up?

January 14, 2015 at 9:19 am

Yes of course. The combine will open up 6 weeks before the date of the combine.

13. Logan Edwards

February 7, 2014 at 11:06 am

please notify me

• kleetch

February 7, 2014 at 3:29 pm

We are not taking any more notify me emails. Check back tomorrow and register. It opens up overnight.

14. Ronald Evans Lloyd III

February 7, 2014 at 1:20 am

I would Like to register for March 22, 2014 in Atlanta GA, I’m a Cordova High School student in Cordova, TN. Thank you

• kleetch

February 7, 2014 at 3:33 pm

The Atlanta Nike FB SPARQ Combine will open up tomorrow for registration. Come back then to register. It is guaranteed to fill up very soon.

15. marquis drakes

February 3, 2014 at 1:13 pm

notify me

16. Darell Keith

February 1, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Notify Me

17. Lynne Mann

February 1, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Please notify me.

• Mindy Gill

February 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Please notify me!

18. Deloris Robinson

February 1, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Please notify me when registration begins.

19. Marquez Holmes

February 1, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Please notify me when registration begins for athletes in middle school, the class of (2018).

20. Roosevelt Abram

February 1, 2014 at 10:24 am

Please notify me I’m lookin foward to registering or this camp

Sincerely,
    Roosevelt Abram

21. Candy Hawthorne

January 31, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Please notify me when to register for Atlanta

22. Shinaye Joye-Moore

January 31, 2014 at 6:57 am

Please notify me when the Atlanta Combine opens.

Shinaye

23. Marshall McIntyre

January 30, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Please notify me when this camp is available to register

24. John Dabbs

January 30, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Please notify me of open registration for Atlanta combine.
    Thank you.

25. Robert_French

January 30, 2014 at 10:11 am

Please notify me when this camps’ registration opens up . .Thank you.

26. Chandler Polk

January 30, 2014 at 10:05 am

Please notify me when registration begins for the March 22 combine in Atlanta

27. Aneshia

January 28, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Please notify me when registration becomes available for high school students. Thanks!

28. Joseph Brunson

January 27, 2014 at 3:59 pm

If possible, would you please email me we can register for an opening in Atlanta.

• kleetch

January 28, 2014 at 9:20 am

If you left your email for the Notify Me link, then, yes, we will email you the minute the combine is open for registration. Thanks for the interest.

• Quorealus Smith

February 7, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Please notify

• kleetch

February 7, 2014 at 5:01 pm

The combine will open up tomorrow. You can come back and register then. Thanks.

• keith

February 8, 2015 at 6:31 am

It is the morning of the 8th and I was not notified and the page is saying that the event is full. is it to late to register?

February 8, 2015 at 10:42 am

I’m really sorry to say that the middle school combine filled up in only a few hours since we do have a limited amount of spaces for that combine. We will not be taking middle school walk ups either. Hope to see you out next year and again, sorry.